Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, April 29, 2013

Last week of April

Hey momma, yes i am feeling much better now! I havent gained any weight back yet but i have a really cool 6 pack now! :) So mom.... I have a question.... I am trying become as man as possiable while i am out here so i have been doing what ever i can to be more man! So my question is.... There is this shop that sells pelts and i really want one i saw this bear rug thing for like 30 euro and i came to the conclusion that every real man carries a dead animal with them! so i am thinking about buying it! Plus this is a German bear... we dont have those in the states! 
    This week was good, we met with both of our investagators and one is doing good and the other is not... One he has been reading the book of mormon and has lots of questions so that makes it easy on us we just answer all of his questions! The other guy is an odd duck.... He is one of those guys that thinks that he has the gift of toungs and speaks in weird language that doesnt exsist!? He also claims to have seen an angel.... But, he loves the book of mormon he says there is soooo much truth! But he is also a preacher for some other church so he knows the bible very well. Thats okay because my companion has like the whole thing memorized! SO that really helps.
      Thank you soo much for the package i havent gotten it yet but i am looking forward to it soooo much! I really need the slacks! But i do have some good news. I went to H and M todany and they sell really nice slacks for like 10 euro so i picked some up! Im glad obomas plan didnt go through wow thats a scare! I am emailing a little earlier hoping to catch you at the same time so email me back! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment