Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, April 22, 2013

April 22

Hey momma,

 Well i want to start off telling you i am feeling much better. I dont know what it was but i just one day started feeling better! My companion was sick too so i think there was just a little bug going around! I am gonna try to answer all of your questions and if i miss one let me know what one i need to answer! 

  I am working on sending pictures but it might have to wait till i get transfered because, The computer here doesnt work for the camera hook ups and stuff so i have no way to send the pictures right now! 
      Well about the gangsters and stuff ahah. Well we ran into these guys on the street and he said hey CIA our town. We told them lets play basketball to decide if we leave ! So we went! Well, lets just say the Germans are not very good at basketball hahah. They think they are these L.A gangsters and have these dred locks down to their belly button haha! 
      Well we got another investagator this week he is a preacher for another church, so we will see how that goes haha! He asked a lot of really odd questions and they were really complex german so it was hard for me to understand! He asked like where was joesph smith burried and stuff. First off i dont know the answer to that question and second it is an odd question and third all of that vocab i did not understand haha! 
     Well I am doing good and I was made Young Mens leader for our Branch.. My first calling. Germany is getting warmer. Everything is starting to turn green and I can tell it is going to be beautiful here. I am excited for spring we can now go out in just our suits. Its nice to get rid of the extra layers. So I need some new pants because all of my clothes are to big. So if you could send some smaller pants for everyday that would be great.

I want some more pictures of all of you guys. Tell Alyssa I want a picture of her and Wes. oh and a picture of their new puppy. I also want a picture of pup. I miss her. 

Well I have to go.
I love you all
Brady

No comments:

Post a Comment