Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, April 8, 2013

March 12


Hey momma its soo nice to hear from you again! sorry i havent been writing as much letters lately. I have been super busy with German and stuff! The german is coming! I am getting alot better these last two weeks my german has really improved! I can talk a good amount but the hard part is understand the people when they say the stuff. I am getting better but understanding is the thing i am working on the most. Most of our teachers speak in a heavy german accent so maybe i will be prepared to understand the german people. I also just found out that my first day in germay i have to street preach..... In german.... Im just a little nervous.
 
Wow josh just got his call to Germay??? I heard the german mission is suppose to be one of the next biggest missions. Im sooo happy to hear everyone is still doing great! Im glad you actually get a break not doing 1st grade anymore! I loved the story you sent me! So eveything is going good i am doing a lot better now but, our district leader thinks its okay to make up rules??? He is driving our whole district crazy! I am just sooooooooooo excited to get to Germany!!!! I cant wait to seee it!!! I hear all of the roofs in germany are red??? so they said when your flying and you see the red roofs you know you are in germany! i hope you can get on i would ove to hear from all of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment