Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, April 15, 2013

April 15


    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! I hope you had a great birth day! I am sooo excited for you. Did you get anything cool now? SO how old are you now like 32? Was everyone super nice for your bday because if not i will write them a mean letter haha! 
       Great news, We have two new investagators. I would tell you their names but i dont really know how to spell them haha. One is an old mad and the other is an old lady. The old man is my fav because he was different than most people. When we first sat down with him he got straight to the point. He asked us a question "is god just?" We were like, YES we showed him a couple of scriptures out of the book of morman that really comforted him. He is now very intrested in the book of morman and he wants to know more. He also runs marathons in boston so he knows some english. such as, yes, no and thank you hahah. He is super nice and was asking me all about the olympics because i guess he loves it and he knows i am from utah and he said the utah winter olympics was his fav. He talks to me about it like i am suppose to remember what happened when i was 9? He is a super nice and super strange but thats why i like him haha. The lady, she is hard. She has read bits an peices of the book of morman and she believes in it but she thinks the bible is more correct and that you dont need to be babtized you just need faith. We tell her faith is important but it says in the bible too that you must be babtized... She blows us off every time we say that. We are going to help her in her garden this week and we will see how that goes. 
       So Momma, I am gonna be honest..... I am getting really sick........ I have never felt soo misirible in my life. . I am now down to 175 and i am eating sooo much i dont know what is wrong with me? I have major head aches and major muscle cramps. I dont know what to do?  So if you know anything that will help me out that would be awesome! 
        I am sorry i am getting on at such a weird time. I have some meetings today and i have to email sooner to get to them. This usually doesnt happen so dont worry about it! 
I love you and if you are on email me back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment