Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, April 8, 2013

March 18

Hey momma. I am just in the laundry room board and there are computers here so i wanted to email you! I have a story for you though... SO yesterday.... We were coming out of a devotional and there is this stair case and a hand rail going down the middle of the stair case. I though it would look really cool if i ran on my feet up the hand rail. Well my foot slipped and i did the splitz over the hand rail and hit my self where it counts....The worst part is like 50 people saw it happen because it was right after the devotional. It was a life changing moments says elder peirce because we all need to get hit there every now and then?? Im sure it looked really funny but i didnt think it was funny. When i look back on it, it sounds funny! I am probably gonna email you again later today. I am soo excited to talk to you tomorrow!! I love you all sooo much keep the letters coming. I want to hear how everyone is doing? i think you had more questions for me but i forgot what they were so email them to me and ill get back to you later today! I love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment