Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, April 8, 2013

Feb 18

Hey momma i love your e mail i love hearing about eveything at home. Haha it doesnt sound like much has changed. Im worried about stephen though is he taking school seriously? I don't feel like he know how important it is. Tell Ethan video games will melt his brain and i loved his letter he sent me it made me laugh. i love your packages it really helps out so much. Tell dad i might need some protein if he can send some and an exercise band would be awesome. Me and my companion had a wrestling match last night. i won of course. He is starting to lighten up a little bit but, he still has his moments. i do need some more shirts if you can send some. button up shirts long sleve. I didnt bring near enough. I cant say its much more exciting here. The spirit is really strong and i love all of my teachers and i am learing a lot but, i do the same thing everyday i spend more time learing german than anything else. We haven't even touched on any doctrine yet. I love you sll so much and please dont stop the letters, they really help me push through the day

No comments:

Post a Comment