Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, April 8, 2013

Feb 12 First Email


Hey mom how is everything going at home how is my dog haha. Everything is going good i guess its getting hard and i am getting a little gome sick. your guys package was awesome everyone in my district loves you right now. German is coming i cant write anything yet but i can speak it kinda good. I am just gonna tell about the mtc. The beds are really bad, the food sucks, the showers are not the best. My district is really good everyone is super nice and i love them all. I had to teach my first investogator last friday and yesterday. cool Experince. When i was teaching him he said some stuff in german and we could not understand what he was saying and me and my comp didnt know what to say back but, i felt the spirit and i started to speak the only german i know and the guy knew exactly what i was saying it was really cool well i cant write much more i love you all and your letters were awesome.
 
 
I love you all please keep sending sutff it really helps

No comments:

Post a Comment