Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, April 8, 2013

Feb 22

Hey there momma. Thanks so much for the encouraging email. All of your letters and emails really do help me out so much!!! Haha so funny story. It is is hard to find a washer or a dryer here. you are lucky if you can even wash your clothes. So me and Elder Peirce had an amazing idea.... We came to wash our clothes at one in the morning. That way we can actually get some stuff done during our p day. I love hearing about everything at home. I'm so sorry your foot still is hurting! Has dad given you a blessing? What is wrong with Ethan's foot? Is it the same thing as before? Wow i am so happy for Stephen. I really hope he makes the job for Alaska, I think it would be really good for him. How is dad? I didn't find his letter in the last package? Speaking of your packages.... Everyone here thinks you are an angel because you send us toys! I never thought I would get so excited for toys. Im so happy for Brandon bean. I am so excited he did good on his farewell he is gonna be a good missionary. Oh and how is my dog is she doing good?
Momma, you don't need to worry about me. Yeah i am discouraged with the mct but, I'm not a quiter. You know that. The days here go by slow and the weeks go by fast. Its crazy to think i was home 3 weeks ago. I feel like you just dropped me off here yesterday. There is another Elder here that is super chill too. His name is Elder Cockerne is used to be shy but now he is opening up and he is so funny. As we speak me and him have had 4 races down the isles in the laundry room in these roller laundry baskets! Its moments like this that make it more fun! 
              The German is touch and go right now. One day i am feeling it and most days i really suck. But i and gonna learn it because i don't quit! I love you all and i love hearing form all of you. Don't stop sending letters i really love them sooo much!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment