Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, April 8, 2013

March 4


Hey momma! AH i was so excited to hear from you. I am sorry i havent been writing as much lately. We dont really have as much time during the night to write anymore!
Wow It sounds like everyone is doing awesome. Im happy Stephen bought a car! Does he know how to fix up a car? I am worried about him. Is he still going to school? He has been a big worry of mine lately. Did he make the job for Alaska? I put his name in the prayer roll. Keep me up dated about him.
Wait??? Ethan is goin to a witch doctor? What does that mean? Are you sure he is not just being a wimp again? I want to hear what sports he is gonna do next! I am super bummed i dont get to hear about his games anymore. He is such an amazing football player. I know he is gonna be better than i was! so keep me updated on how he is doing!
Haha im glad ellie is doing good!! She seems like she has a lot going on! Is she still a beast? does she even realize i am gone haha? well I love her a lot.
All i have to say about dads krafts is wow......Im glad he is actually doing something with his krafts( if my spelling sucks its because i am on a German keyboard..) Tell him i love him a lot. I feel bad that i took so much of his words of wisdom lightly when i was home. I look back and feel really bad. I love him a lot. 
Momma.... HAHA i have a story for you....so last night me and a couple of guys in my zone made a catapult (i dont think i spelled that right) buy we made it with a chair and an excersise band. We launched fruit across the halls and it exploded on us. It was fun till they called secruity on us... that is the second time they have been called on me and elder peirce and elder cocrene. Me and elder cocrene are good friends. He played basketball at west lake high. He is so funny! but i havent been in to much trouble so dont worry. I am just making the most fun i can haha. So i am doing a lot better now. I still dont like the mtc but i like the people in my district like elder cocerne and elder peirce. Another funny story... I just found out my companion has a twin.... Yeah that was weird when i found that out... Hahah they are both here at the same time and both going to germany. Momma i am doing a lot better so dont worry about me. I love you all sooooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment