Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, April 8, 2013

April 4

Hey momma, Well the week was a little better, but still no investagtors. I am getting better at getting peoples attention, because thats all i can do! I am learing a lot and the vocab is the hardest part. I know grammer but i just have a very small vocab. I dont really have much to say about this week becaue i did the same thing i did last week and thats walk around. So i am sorry if this letter is lame. I did get invited to a lot of the members houses though. By the way, the whole thing about Germans all speak english... Not true! I am having a hard time connecting with the members because i cant express myself in german yet. Bet they think i am funny and they pitty my German, so that is kinda funny. Wow i am sooo glad the wedding went well. I am glad Dave seems like a really good guy. By the way how is Nick doing he is my next concerne. I am kinda a worry wort when it comes to family and katie. I just want to know how every one is doing? Oh .....MOM.... If you ever come to germany i am making you try dönner.... I know i talked about it already but it is just sooooo amazing! I hope you can chat with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment