Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, April 8, 2013

March 20

hey momma! I just want to start by saying i love you! The area is great, it is sooo beautiful but there arent very many members here. They are all really old to. We got invited to one of the members houses i think yesterday! The food.... well i dont really know what to say about the food yet! The city is beautiful though. I havent taken any pictures yet, my comp says we cant look like tourists. Im working on that one by the way. Oh one more thing. The thing about every person in germany speaks english is not true. I have talked to sooo many people and I can honestly say i have only met like 2 that speak english. I also feel like the guy from the best two years besause, This is not the language thy taught me. I am struggling talking to people its not too easy but, you know me ill figure it out. We dont have any investagators yet besause me and my comp white washed the area, which means two elders left and we are coming in. The two elders that were last here didnt have any investagators soo we are looking for some too. We have been trying to find some through the members but the members say they dont know any one we can help. We are gonna find them though. I did have an odd experience though. We ran into this guy who has a book of morman and has read it and knows its true but he doesnt want to be baptized because he wants to stay evangalish which i think is prodistant? He was an odd guy? Every one in Germany in soooo nice though i havent met anyone that is mean. We were called idol servants but he said it in a nice way. So Honeslty i like every one here! Mom.... The weather is soooooo cold. There is sooo much moisture in the air so when it gets cold it gets really cold! 30 feels like -10. The air plane ride wasnt too bad. I just slept the whole time. Our mission pres is sooo awesome though! He is sooo funny!!! i really like him! My companion is from washington Dc he is quiet but he is nice! I love hearing how everyone is doing! Im glad stephen is  doing school and fixing up his car . Ahhh i wish i could be there to help dad train the boyz that would be soo much fun! I got on as late a i could so you could write me back i love you get on so we can chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment