Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, April 8, 2013

April 8

HEy momma, every thing is going great. Still no new investagators but we had an inactive member at general confernce and we have got a couple of new leads. We have run into a lot of people that we made appointments with for this week so we will see how that goes. I am just excited that i am now doing something! I was getting sick of just walking around town all day with no one to talk to. I am sooo happy that you guys went to the cabin with the Lindholms that sounds like fun. Tell ethan i am now very mad at him.... I slacked off around his age and i will forever regret it. Slacking off at that age put me sooo far back in high school. Tell him to pick it up, he has no excuse to get bad grades. I am not a dumb person but i got bad grades because i slacked off so tell him to pick it up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment