Germany flag

Germany flag

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

May 6

Hey momma! Well this week was good we picked up a new investagator! She is a magic healer??? Im not sure what that mean. But, the rest of the week was pretty slow! Things are finially getting warmer so i can go out in my slacks! Oh p.s the package was awesome! I loved it. The pants actually fit pretty well. I am worried about the protien you said something about it making me gain weight? I dont really want to gain weight... I am about 180 and looking the best i ever have! 
      Mothers day. So me and my companion are gonna gave to call saturday! Is that okay? We are gonna do skype here at the church! Do you think you could make an account for me? Because i am not sure how to do it here because everything on the computer is in german! Do you think you could email me back and forth today? I dont have much time to write today because, we have an appointment with our investagator in about an hour and a half! 
 Also we found a lady in the hospital that had been reading the Book of Mormon while she was in there for a broken leg. Her son found us and wanted to know who wrote the book. So we are going to answer all of her questions today. I cant wait to talk to all of you on Mothers Day.
Love 
Elder Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment