Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, October 21, 2013

Oct 21st

HEy momma.... Well, all I can say about this week is sore.. So you know how Elder Hardy and i are helping coach the German football team. Well this week we tried to show them some drills to help them.  I forgot how many muscles you use when you sprint and cut . It was really fun and Elder Hardy and I didnt break any rules but tried to show them how to really play American football. They have a long way to go. But Elder Hardy and I are really sore . We couldnt do our Insanity workout this morning. But it is fun to work with these guys. The coach really has a lot of faith in us ,which I like becuase he dosent know a lot. 

Besides that... This week was pretty good, we met with the guy that we were helping move his bed and he is solid. I really think we will beable to work with this guy... We also found a new investagator this week. We met him at a music shop... Kinda a funny story... I only went in there to buy a hermonica book hahahaha.... We all bought hermonicas together, so I wanted to buy a book so we could actually play them with out sounding bad hahaha. Well I went into this shop and found the only German that loves country music in Germany... It was sooo funny... As soon as he heard that we are from America he asked us if we love country music... He got up and ran into the back of his shop to grab his banjo.... He came back out kicked the door open and was wearing a cowboy hat and singing country music... It was sooo freakin funny.... Later he asked why we were in Germany and we told him what we do and gave him a Book of Mormon and made out an appointment for tomorrow... This is just my faith builder for being a normal person... Sooo many missionaries go on the street and try to stop people saying... Hello we are the missionaries and we are talking with people about God... That is sooo weird.... Just be a normal person and you will find people and normal people too. Like really... I went into a store and talked to a guy about country music and talked like a normal prerson... I hate robotic missionaries... hahaha

Well, Please tell Ethan... I am soooo proud of him. He sounds like he is doing awesome. WHat the heck happened to him... He turned into an animal... 

He befoe i go, I need to ask dad something. Does Dad know Steve Gleason? 
 
Oh and another thing... I met this random family at church. They are from America, and they know the Squires family... They know Mason and his whole family... I guess they lived by them in Washington...?? Sooo random... The ladys name is Marilyn Hatch, I forgot the guys name but his last name is also Hatch.-.. ?? SO random... Well I love you all!°!! 
Elder Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment