Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, October 7, 2013

Aug 27


Hey there momma!!!! 
   
Well this week was suppose to be a good week... A lot that was suppose to happen didnt... It was a little sad because elder santiago is getting transfered.... I am gonna be honest.... Im a little mad about that... I only got one transfer with him and for the first time on my mission i feel like i have been breaking out of my shell and now he is leaving... I learned sooo much from him and he is such a good guy, I just wish we could have atleast had two transfers together. We werent the best of friends but we could have been if we could have gotten one more. 
  
 My new comp is Elder Marshall..... Im not too excited about that because I have meet the guy before and lets just say.... He is special.... I honestly dont know how else to word it... I know i can make things work but, I just wish i could have someone that is normal for a comp for more than one transfer... 
    
This week was okay i guess... We invited this new investagator to baptism this week he is a younger guy, about 19 and really strange but, he really wants to get baptised. I was super excited about it, we inveited him to baptism on tuesday and we were suppose to have another appointment on thursday but, he didnt show up. We also had a good appointment with this old guy named Gi! He is way cool, he has been an investagator in Breman for  a long time but, I havent met him yet because he has been on vacation the whole time i have been here. He is a little hard because he is really good and he keeps all of the commitments and does what we say but, he is having a really hard time recieving an answer. So we are working on it#
   
 This week was a little sad for Santiago because he loves it here in Bremen and he is going to a really small area way far east! He has been here for about 7 months and loved every second of it. I dont blame it Bremen is a dream city! The assistants told us he is going to this small city with not too much going on there because he is a really good finder. He is kinda a legend at finding! 
  

Well momma... I love you sooo much and i have those miss my momma days expecially right now... I have been getting really home sick these last two weeks and I hope it goes away... Its just been a little hard lately ya know... 
 Love you all!!!! 
 P.s I will be sending pics soon! And thank you sooooooo much for taking katie out!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment