Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, November 25, 2013

Oct 29


Hey momma, THis week was just... Well it was a slow week. Everything in our district has changed and its just not as fun anymore. Elder Chistanson left and this new guy came in and its just not the same anymore. Elder Christanson was sooooo funny.... The biggest nerd in the world but the funniest guy in the world... HE was one of those guys that didnt try to be funny, he just did funny stuff and we all made fun of him for it!!! The new guy is kinda a drag... Nothing against him.... I dont know the Bremen crew is just not what it used to be. Me and Elder hardy had a big talk about it yesterday actually... Me and Hardy are really tight! I love that guy!!! He and i just talk for hours on end about the stupidest stuff hahaha. But me and him decided that we wanted to go to Dresden together... I guess is suppose to be the best Christmas city in Germany!! Honestly, I dont know what Im gonna do with out him... 

 Like I said this week was just a little.... Yeah... We need to pick things up a little bit. We did have interviews this week. It was good but, Im in trouble by Pres!!! HE told me in the interview " Elder Schmidt, you are happy now but, you need to be more obeideant!!!"  I dont know what that means?? My teaching skills are through 10 times better than they ever have been? I guess he was mad because he said that my pants were too tight, and that they didnt have a crease... I just dont think pres knows what looks good?? He said im not allowed to buy slim fit pants?? I dont know what the problem is, I have gotten sooo many comploments on my pants the last couple of weeks??? My pants arent ever that tight.. ITs just a straight leg look down the leg??? I will give pres some style tips later. Me and him have a very good relationship though... Every time we talk we walk away laughing!!! Maybe i can find some mc hammer slacks and then we will see what he says?? hahahaha

Well momma... I wanted to ride some roller coasters last week but... My card is invalid for some reason?? I dont know what to do... I did ride like two rollercoasters because some other elders paid for me and that was way fun, but maybe you can see whats going on with my card?? Oh and i took lots of pictures.. And I dont want to send my sd card yet because they are just starting to put out all of the christmas stuff and I would like to send you all of the christmas pictures!!! 

 ! Im starting to get a little sad though... Christmas is coming and, I want to be with the family... IT will be my first christmas not with you guys... Makes me sad... 

Well sounds like everyone is haveing a great time! Thats a bummer about Ethans ankle though... I hope it is better by wrestling season... I wish I could have seen his football season... Im sure he tore is up... The football seasson seemed like it flew by... wow! Im also happy for dad that he doesnt have to be frustrated anymore. We will just wait till next year when he says he is not gonna coach and then the last second he chooses to do it again... I know its high school next year, but he will find a way! I think dad needs to put on the suit one last time... Tell him to shows those guys what old school is all about... Not that he is old.. but yeah... He is only half a centry... Tell stephen Im proud of him for going to this dance... Now... he needs to BUST A MOVE!!!!! 

Well I love youz all and. ANd have fun on the hollidays with out me.... Just kidding... no but But REally!!! ;) 
Love Elder Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment