Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, October 7, 2013

Aug 17


HEy there momma!
 
THis week was a bit different! So, our best investagator (C) We kinda said good bye to him on saturday! Well what happened is, he is a really smart guy and he wants to know everything before he wants to make a decision.... It is frustrating because if that we wont keep commitments and´he said he doesnt believe that the comandments such as word of wisdom and law of chastity dont really come from god and that they come from man. He has a hard time reading in the book of mormon because he wants to read the bible first then the koron then the book of mormon. He is already half way done with the old testament and he could be done with the book of mormon if you compare how much he has read from the bible. But, he said he was gonna go to a catholic church yesterday then come to our chruch again this next sunday so we will see if he found anything. We didnt completly say good bye to him because he has a really good friend in our ward and they meet almost everyday and have bible study together. The members name is nicko and he is a way good teacher and he helps christof a lot. And christof will still come to ward sport every saturday so we will still see him every satruday. We kinda had to take a break with him because he wont keep commitments. Edler santiago has been meeting with him for a long time and said " I have been meeting with this guy for 5 months now and I have tried everything except giving him a break". SO we hope o get in contact with him again.
   
Wow, It sounds like everytihgn is still going good! I hope ethan is happy with football... He worries me how hard he can be on himself sometimes. I hope he doesnt compare himself to me... Thats not good for him... HE is Ethan Schmidt and I am Brady Schmidt, he should do things his way and not try to be like me, we are completly different people. Plus... He is a ten times better football player than i ever was, if he is comparing himself to me than he underestamating himself. I just know he can be so good and by beeing ethan schmidt not trying to be Brady schmidt.
   
Well, I got your package last tuesday!!!! It was sooo cool thanks soooo much mom! The skittles were awesome... Thats like the biggest think missionaries out here miss soooo much because all of the skittles here are german made and dont really taste as good.
   
Well momma thats about my week not too much else happend. Oh but.... I love you  guys all so much.
Love 
Elder Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment