Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, October 7, 2013

Oct 7

HEy momma. This week was good. I can honestly say momma... You dont have to worry about me... Im fine and im doing a lot better. , I know that here on my mission I can find answers that I would not find any other place.  what has really been helping me out latley is the Bible. I have been finding answers in there that i have been looking for a long time for. It really has been helping me out. Plus I love it too... I am reading it in german the martin luther translation. I found out that Joesph Smith said that the martin luther german translation is the correct bible translation. Its really good and im really enjoying it. 
   
Well, This week was another slow one... Just kinda went.. We met with our new investagator two times this week but... I dont know how much more time i want to spend with him... He is very muslim and doesnt want anything to do with Jesus. Well he believes that Jesus was a prophet but doesnt believe that he is the son of god... ANd thats really hard to teach him because he loves the quaran, and the quaran says in it that jesus is not the son of god... So he is gonna be a hard one to convince... He is really cool and wants to keep meeting with us. He made us some really good african food for us last time. Its kinda cool how the africans eat though, they get a huge bowl and we all eat out of it together. It was really good it was just rice with some chicken and some really good sauce. 
   
I am sooooo happy for Ethan.... Way to go.... Holy crap....  touch downs.... extra points.. What the heck is that about.... Where did that come from...??? Please just tell him how proud i am of him right now.... YEAHHHHH thats my lil bro!!!!! WOw, Thats just sooo coool! Ahhh I know is capable of doing that every time if he just tries hard... I hope this teaches him something... When he tries, then he succeeds!!!! Oh my goodness he is such a stud.  

Tell dad he needs to start insanity.... Oh my goodness.... Mom... I have the coolest 6 pack right now.... Ahhhhh its sooo coool. He says he wants to do more cardio... THen do insanity.... I know it sounds silly but.... WOW... ITs soooo cool. I hated the idea of watching a video too but... The results are awesome! Our neighbors still complain but we are getting in sick shape.



Well momma... I hoped you loved conference... IT was sooo good. WE watched it at the members house that is from lone peak high school, she is soooo awesome. Her name is Hanna Moore, Ask Stephen or Alyssa if they know her. Pres Uckdorf said something that was sooo cool. He said doubt your doubts before you doubt your belief. That was really good and really cool. I also loved how he made everything more real. It makes me happy. For example... He said if your are looking for a church with perfect people... You will be let down... Thats cool to me because I feel like too many people compare each other to others and think that some people are soo much better and stuff but, In all honestly everyone has problems people just dont show it. I also loved Hollands talk... His talk really made him more real to me and I really feel like his talk was inspired... I feel like depression has been a huge problem and Im glad he said somehting about it. 

 Well momma... Im 20 years old... That means I am a man... Which means.... I am allowed to grow a beard.... and mabe a mustache. Tomorrow... I will wake up with my man beard... Just watch... Oh and for my birthday... THe ward is taking me out bowling the day after my birthday for my birthday... I promise.... I didnt plan this out at all.... HAHAHAHAha. WEll I Love you all sooo much

No comments:

Post a Comment