Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, October 14, 2013

Oct 14

Yo Yo Yo momma!!! I love you!!! Well this week was a good one. We had soooo much going on and the best news ever.... Im staying in Bremen!!!! Ahhhhhhh I love my life right now!!! That is exactly what I wanted.... I wanted to stay here Ahhh I love it!! Well also this week we went to Hamberg and wow... That city is huge and beautiful!!! It was really cool. We went there for stake confrence, that was really cool, there was about 100 missionaries there and a bunch from the old mtc gang. It was nice seeing everyone again!! We also had zone confrence, that was good it was a good motovation booster!!! Cool experince from that actually... Well as a zone we came up with the goals that we want to find 50 new investagators in as a zone in the next two weeks. Well me and Elder Marshalll took the challange and went and did finding for only one hour and we found an awesome investagator... he is golden. His name is Muhamhad...? But he believes in Jesus He is a little different but we will be able to actuzaly work with him. Funny story how we found him though. We found him moving a bunch of stuff and was carrying somthing that was way too big for him... He was carrying a bed by himself and he was trying to do it by himself... He is a tiny little man and was having a very hard time... After we helped him he told us that we were his angels hahaha? He doesnt speak much german or english.. WE have already had an appointment with him and it went awesome he is already making huge progress!!! 

 

It swound like everyone is doing good, I hope Alyssa finds somthing out... Im worried about her now.... What I have been doing lately is writing down evey time i feel the sprit and write down exactly how i feel in that moment... Maybe thatz will help her... Because if she is anything like me, as soon as she feels the sprit it is awesome but then later you think about it too much and you doubt yourself... Write it down as soon as you feel it, That way there is no way you can deny that he is there... I know that sounds super missionary and churchy... but really try it... 

Well momma just want to say... I miss you momma... I miss a lot of stuff right now... I didnt realize how spoiled I was with my mommas cookin... Im starting to get sick of cooking for myself because it doesnt taste good at all.... ANd another thing.... No one puts the hot pockets in the microwave as good as you do mom... ugh... This week im setting up a lot of member appointments because I dont wanna cook anymore hahah

Im glad dad is enjoying him self hahahah. Tell dad I think i am ready to take him out in wrestling... I have been  wrestling elder hardy and he is huge and a national champ and I have taken him down a couple of times... I think my time is coming that i will be alpha male in the house when i come home!! Well thats if i live at home when i get back... Im still thinking on that.... Nothing against you guys but... I think i only want to live at home for like a mounth  when i get home and then start with my life ya know.... Sorry... Stephen is makleing me scared... I dont want to be sitting at home all the time when i get home... hahahaha

Well momma Im glad everyone is still doing great... I love you all and hope to hear from you all again!!! 
Love
Elder Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment