Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, October 7, 2013

Sept 9


Well momma. This was just another week down and almost done with the transfer again... This transfer is going by soo fast we have just had a lot going on and have been really busy. It was a little sad because we helped C move to another city and we are all gonna miss him a lot. He was always hanging out with the missionaries and going out to lunch with us and playing basketball with us. He was more of a friend than an investagator. Besides C moving, nothing really too exciting happened, we just met with a bunch of JWs people and it went good. I am really trying to find more solid investagators. Right now we have the same investagators that Bremen has had for a long time and they arent really going any where. So, I have been focousing on finding more lately. 
   
   The baptism was good he is just a really weird guy and really funny. He is just one of those guys that is sooo weird you just have to laugh. He seemed to really enjoy being baptised. Elder Hardy confermed him a member of the church yesterday. He did really good I was happy for him because Elder Hardy was really nervous to do it but he did awesome. I didnt take any part in the baptism, well, I stood in when Elder Hardy confermed a member but thats about it. 
  
   Well Im glad that everyone is doing good. I am still wonering about Ethan. I hope he is still playing hard and working hard. He just needs to realize how good he really is. I saw the picture of Ellie... It doesnt look like much has changed... I did love the bench thing in the back of the picture... IT looks really good. Looks like dad is still going hard with his crafts...
  Well momma, Im super stoked that you are hitting your 4 year mark... Thats gotta be crazy... To be honest... THat feels like forever ago... I dont know why.. IT feels like its been like 6 years... Im just sooo happy you are still going strong momma. That just kinda made me think how greatful I am for my momma... Thank you for everything you do for me momma. I dont know what I would do with out you.! 
   I am doing good momma... Not much has changed.. I just keep moving forward.. Im not sure what else to do so thats what im doing... For some reason it feels like my year mark is just right around the corner... I know its like 4 months away.. but.. these last coulple of months have gone by soooo fast... ITs getting a little excithing though... they are already starting to sell Christmas treats and getting little stands up and everything... ITs pretty cool! I might get a little fat from it though... Once you start you cant stop... I ate like 3 boxes of these chocolate things... Tis soooo good they have these cookies its covered in chocolate and on the inside there is pumpkin cookies style stuff in there... Im sorry that was a really bad discription but thats the best I can do hahah. 
  Well momma I love you and tell everyone else that i love them too!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment