Germany flag

Germany flag

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Summer time

HEy there momma. This week was a really really tired one... Well I dont know if you saw but i was in Berlin again... Ugh.. Im gonna be honest I think it is really cool seeing Berlin but i get soooo tired going up there and sitting in a meeting for 6 hours. I really dont enjoy it. 

 This coming week should be a really really good one though.. We have a member of the 70 coming to visit us. We are having a little mission tour. That just means that this dude is gonna come and visit all of the zones of the mission but that is not good for me because that means that my zone has to look good and I have to be serious and i dont really like doing that too much. The scary part is, we have to meet with him... He wants to have an interview with all of the zone leaders and talk  to us about our zones... Im not looking forward to that one at all. I think the guys name is Pres Dikes or Dykes or somthing like that. Its suppose to be a big deal. 

Well it sounds like everyone at home is doing really good though. School is out and that means it is time to relax and have a little fun. Are you all planning a big trip or anything? I bet ellie is having soooo much fun right now. Ethan is going to EFY? He says he wants to meet some girls? I didnt know he even liked girly yet.... Well if he wants some tips tell him he knows who to ask...;) HAHA.... 

Well dad... HAHAHA Are dad and steve gonna start a power lifting team together? Tell them that i can make them t shirts and shorts if they want so that when they go to the gym they can go in matching together! We cant call the power lifting team Steve and Jerry make things Scary!!! I think im really funny right now hahah! 

Well momma i kinda had one of those blur weeks too. I dont really remembet what happened this week just going up to berlin and being tired the whole rest of the week. Im sorry this E mail is really lame not much happened this week haha. Sorry about asking for money last week. I just didnt have like any money because i have to travel soooo much now. The mission will pay for all of my travel i just have to give them the recipt and they will give me money back but it takes a little time to send the recipt and to put the money in the account, so last week was just one of those times when i didnt have any money... sorry! 

Oh and thanks sooo much for applying to school for me!  . I am a little nervous about having to decide what I want to be when I grow up ..

One last thing. Can i get dads parents names with their birthdays... I have to do some Family History stuff. Like if i could get that now that would be awesome!!! I love you momma!!! 
Love you all
Elder Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment