Germany flag

Germany flag

Thursday, May 29, 2014

May 27

Hey there momma! Thank you soooo much for all things you do for me! I just wanted to start off by saying that! Well, I cant say that this week was a good one... All of our appointments fell out this week and we travled soooooo much this week! The only thing that i did cool this week was that i went to poland! But shhhhhhh dont tell anyone i could get in a little trouble for that! This week because im zone leader i had to go on exchange with an elder that serves on the Germany and Poland border and there is like no real border its just a bridge that connects the two contries together. So when i went on exchange with this elder me and him walked on this bridge all the way up to the border because we wanted to get up as close as we could before breaking any rules. The only thing is, it there is no line that dertimes where the countries are devided so we just went really really close and said that we were in poland!! :) I have a picture of it too!! :) The funny thing is that you can tell a huge diference between the two contries just on the border! 
 
Well im gonna be honest. I dont have like anytime to email this week. I have sooo much going on. I have an appointment in an hour and it takes a long time to get there. I just want you to know that, the 50 dollars you sent me just saved my life... I have had like no money because i have had to travel soooo much and because of hollidays here my money is not coming back very fast so i have been forced to use my personal money to get by for now.... So thank you thank you thank you. Because of you i was able to buy enough food to eat today!!! I Love you soooo much momma!!!!

Im really sorry that this email is soooo short! I love you a lot though!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment