Germany flag

Germany flag

Saturday, June 28, 2014

How is everyone


Hey there momma. This week was a slow one and we didnt get much done hahaha. Im not sure what else i can say about this week, it just wasnt really my week. The best thing that happened was that I interviewed a 15 year old girl and it was really really funny. She was soooo nervous the whole time! I had to interview her for her baptism and she couldnt hold still the whole time. Right after I asked her the first question she answered it right and then said... "HOW MANY MORE QUESTIONS ARE THERE....." She was really funny but you know me I cant usualy talk with just about everyone and its no problem, so in about 5 min later we were laughing and everything was good. She just got baptised yesterday and it went really good. It was really funny because she told me that i was the best missionary that she has ever met. I wansnt even the missionary that taught her...? Well besides that...the meeting with Elder Dykes was okay... He was good it was just really really hard to stay awake at his lesson... I hate to say that because it makes me sound like im lazy or somehting but the problem was that a bunch of missionaries needed to stay at our apartment the night before so that they could make it to the meeting on time. The problem with that was, I had 10 missionaries in our appartment and that ment that i needed to wake up at 4 in the morning so that we could all go through the shower the morning of and I had to be at the church really really early because i needed to set everything up. So the meeting was really really good I just wish I could had been more awake during the whole thing. Oh and he didnt even really talk with us zone leaders..? He was suppose too but then he didnt.. SO im not sure what that means? So I got supper nervous for that but then nothing happened. 
The thing that made the happiest so far was today... Today we went to a nature park!!! It was sooooo cool. The members that took us kinda tricked us though. Everyone was okay and you know me... I do not do good with hights at all... So it scared me really really bad hahaha but it was a lot of fun. the member that took us is young and really coool he brought his friends that are not members so it was a good use of our time!! :) Today was the best p day i have ever had to be honest!! :) I actualy had fun! :) 
Well you are all doing great!!! Wow, I cant even beging to tell you how cool ethans efy experiance was... That was really really cool. He It is nuts to hear him talk like that, he sounds soooo much different! I am soooo proud of him he is such a great boy and i can see he is starting to have a better glow about him! Tell him he is just flat out awesome!! :) I cant wait to see you all when i get home.. Im gonna be honest i have been thinking about home a lot now that i only have 7 months left... The time just flys by and the transfer is now coming to an end and now i only have 5 transfers left...I dont know what is going on... At first my mission was just the slowest thing but not it is starting to pick up... Going down hill is a lot faster than going up hill! I loved the picture with dad and the cat cuddling... I never thought i wwould see that happen hahhaha! I dont even believe the picture is real. I think you just photo shoped it!!! 
Oh and abot the package... honestly.. just put what every you want in it.. the only thing that i really want is a really good exercise band!! Besides that.. Im really good momma!!! 
Well I love you alll soooo much! I will send you some pics of my trip next week when i have my camera!! :)
Love BRADY!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment