Germany flag

Germany flag

Saturday, June 28, 2014

This week was a blur

Hello momma!!! Well this week was a lot better. This week we actualy did something hahah. Well what happened this week was we decided to be awesome and find 7 new investagators! They are all really good investagators too actually! The funny thing is, is most of them dont speak English or German hahahah They are are from Serbia. We just found 2 families that both happen to be from Serbia hahah. It was really really cool. I was super super excited about it!! Oh one more cool thing that I found out about this week was..... Uwe from hamburg is gonna be baptised this sunday, He also got engaged to a member of the church!! IT is sooooo amazing and the coolest thing ever he asked me to baptize him! I really really hope i get to do thatt me and him are like best friends and talk all the time and it would be awesome if i get too. The only problem with that is, pres might not let me do it... Because its not in my area... I really really hope I get permission. Pres is just worried that he is only being baptized because of me and not because he is converted to the gospel. I do understand his concern but i know uwe I know he is talking this very seriously! Beside those two things i cant really think of anything that i did this week haha. Oh actually the whole old missionary meeting at our church in Dresden from the missionaries that served her like 25 years ago. It was really cool to hear how many of them can still speak German and they were all really cool, like you said, it was really nice to talk to a bunch of americans. i hate to say this but I just realized how amazing the american members are . ... Im starting to come to the conclusion that America is just the best country in the world! Oh and somehting funny for this week... Well as you may know the world cup for soccer is starting and Germany is going Nutzzz!!! It is crazy they have a giant t.v set up in the middle of the city and and the whole citly is just gonna watch soccer and get wasted!... Its gonna make things very hard hahah... There has already been a couple of games and when the games are on no one will talk to us or even answer their phones. The craziest game will be tonight though because its Germanys first game and its goanna be a big one, we are gonna go to the senior couples apartment and hang out their for the night. We tried to get permission form pres to watch the game but... He said no... My comp was pretty sad about that one because he is from Brazil.. they are crazy about Soccer..

Well... Can i just tell you how proud i am of Ethan! He is doing soooo good, Slightly worried about him but he is sticking to what he said and not going back to what he was doing before! Thats what i call true Umkehr! Sorry forgot the word in English... Its the word for when you do something bad and your making it better.. hahah but he is doing awesome! Im super stoked for football for him! Hahah I think that is sooo funny that Coach Mower said that about me hahaha... He is a stud I miss him a lot. Tell Ethan to tell him I miss him a lot and that i say whats up!! :) 

Oh and thanks for the message form dad! That was really something.. I love hearing form dad! his words of wisdom are awesome, even it its coming from Kongfu panda hahah :) Im glad he is seeing the changes in me because im starting to see them too. Im acutally really happy with my self. I actualy like the person that i am becoming! Tell him thank you a lot for me!! :) 

Well momma, Im gonna be honest... Im sorry that you are going with this girls camp thing hahahah.  I I only say that cuz I know camping is not a thing you do hahaha. Well just know that you are probably the only reason that half of the girly go because you're the only one that knows how to have fun hahaha! Just do the same ole momma stuff that you do. You havent been fired yet for doing anthing and if you do then you get what you want hahahaha! no just kidding thats not the best advice, Oh and you're gonna do great on our presentation, I know you will. Your topic is being friends to everyone.. Well thats exactly what you are!! So i dont thing that will be a problem for you!! :) 

Well lovve you all lots!! 
 LOVE BRADY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment