Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, November 25, 2013

Nov11

Hey there momma!!! Well everything is going really good actually!!!! Mom... I have a very funny story for you this week hahahahah. Well I went on an comp exchange this week and it went really good. I found a new investagator... She is not very solid but it is funny how I found her. Well me and one of the zone leaders were on the exchange and we were heading to an appointment. Well while we were on the bus Elder G ( the zone leader) He looked at me and said. Hey do you want to do some finding in the bus? I was thinking that is a little awkward but.. Why not. He said he is in a car the whole time and he has e´never had a chance to do finding in a bus... He then turns to me and says, lets split up and first one to find an investagator wins! I was like game on! The funny thing is the wholoe time he was talking  to me there was this girl staring at me and kinda checking me out and when i looked at her she just smiled, like a really big smile. So me and elder G split up and in my head i was thinking... Elder G, you have already lost.... I looked at the girl again and she scooted over and wanted me to come sit by her.... I did, just for a little bit. She didnt know what she was getting her self into... Because she is thinking to talk to me about completly different stuff but no... We talked about the Gospel hahahah it was really funny. She really wants to meet but im not sure how intrested she is with the gosple or just me?? She is not very good lookin either sooo Yeah no need to worry momma! Every one in the appartment is calling me the flirt to convert?? I dont know??? I didnt ever flirt I just talked to her about the gospel. Oh the funniest part of the story is right as a sat down with the girl Elder G turns around and looks at me witht the most confused, suprised fiace ever... It was sooo funny. After we got out of the bus he looked at me and told me " Wow you are really good at bus finding hahahah"

 Well this week we had The Elders from Bremerhaven come down to  with us too. Elder Gleason he is in our district came and he played at Utah... So he is really good at football! He came and it was a blast!!! Me and him went and coached our team.  Oh by the way Elder Gleason is like my hero... I love this guy sooo much... I will for sure hang out with him when I get home! But anyways... Back to football... WE are having success with the whole idea of the thing... We are meeting with this one kids whole family!!! Its gonna be sick! Im just glad its going some where finially!!! 

Well besides that we had a very successful week this week.. I had a lot of fun. I thought i wanted to leave Bremen... But.... Now its scaring me because the transfer is coming to an end... WE only have two weeks left in the transfer... I really hope i stay

Its sounds like everyone is doing awesome and stuff!!! Oh yes send P90 thgat would be sooo sick!!!!  Oh and way to go on that sale you got!!! That desk thing loooked awesome Like wow!!!! I really miss you alll a lot and its crazy im coming up on my half way mark.... This is nutz!! I feel like i just got out here!!! 

I think I am finially starting to master the language though... I dont have the slightest propblem understanding people now! I still talk a little funny but I know just about everything. The problem is... My German grammer is better as my English grammer!!! My spelling still sucks in german but Thats okay hahah! 

 WEll I love you all sooo much And I hope I answered all of your questions!! 
Love you 
Elder Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment