Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, November 25, 2013

Well well well its Nov.

Well momma!!! This week was another good one! Well, it was kinda good. Before I say anything... I wanted to ask you for the insanity videos maybe for christmas. I remember that sheena had them maybe you could burn them and send them.... I say that becuase Elder Hardy owns the dvds and when he gets transfered then... MY work out program is done.... 
  Well, anyways this week was good.... WE had some good lessons with out investagators and me and Elder Hardy are setting up a giant ward activity!!!! Im soooo stoked!! I love putting together activities... K so listen.... There are a bunch of americans in our ward here in Germany... What american doesnt love Football... We are gonna set up a giant turkey bowl later this month... Im sooo excited... WE are inviting half of the mission to the party and all the ward and me and Elder Hardy are gonna ask the football team that we train to come too!!! We are gonna gave a crap load of people there. WE are hopeing to get pres to come too that would be sooo cool! We are gonna do it at the church because it would be a good way to introduce our church to everyone, there is also a giant feild on the back side of the church and there is also a place for us to do some girllin!!! Does that not sound awesome??? Im soooo stoked!!! Tell me if you have anymore ideas!!

 I was thinking of doing some kinda of tail gate party. I know these members would do such a good job with these investigators if we could get them set up together.
Well, Im glad to hear that enveryone is doing good again... I love you all sooo much and the holladays are gettiong to me... But, Im excited for christams to come around. They have alredy started to set stuff up for christams. They have the best treats here in the world i swear!!! 

Oh momma... Tell dad that his email was very awesome and very inspiring... ITs always good to hear some words of wisdom for dad!!! I do miss his lectures acturally... strangely enough... I miss him coming down on me sometimes hahahah!!! 

Well I love you all sooo much!!!
 Love Elder Schmidt

Inline image 1Elder Hardy and I got matching outfits. ya I know we look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment