Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, November 25, 2013

Nov 17

Hey there mamma!!!!!! Well let me just tell you this week... We sucked.... I will be flat out honest.... ME and elder marshall sucked it up!!!! Like I cant say that we just did bad work but we just didnt have anytime to do actual missionary work this week. We have been helping the other elders move to another part of the city and it has been taking like the whole week.... Im just a little frustrated!!!... This week will also be a busy one though. This week we have the turkey bowl and a crap load of appointments this week with members because I think this is my last week in Bremen. I Hope I stay one more here. I get the transfer call on this saruday so next week i can tell you where where i will be going or if im staying....

Oh quick story... I dont remember If i told you about the story about Gilda... Me and elder hardy found her last transfer at the begnning of the transfer.... Soo, a long time ago. Well we found her when we were in Rötenberg ( the city where we coach football). When me and Elder Hardy go to coach football we go to this city a couple of hours early so that we can do some work there before football starts. And they have really good ice cream at this one place. Anyways, Our first day up there it was a really slow day and me and elder hardy wanted to take a break and get some ice cream... While i went into the store to get some ice cream there was this tiny little asian looking lady, and she was looking at me really weird... Well I went into the bathroom and i come back out buy ice cream and walk out of the store and i see the little lady crying to elder hardy... She told him she has been looking for the church in her area for 10 years now... She said she went to 
church 10 years ago in Hamburg but hasnt been since. She doesnt have internet so she couldnt find the church and she donesnt have a license to drive. Her husband is also a big jerk and wont let her really do anything... We convinced him to let her come to church, which was a miraclel!!! ANyways... she said she has been praying for 10 years to find someone to lead her back to the church because she couldnt find it. SO that day we gave her our information and hooked her up with a ride everyday to chruch with the Bish!!! She calls me and Hardy her saviours and stuff hahahah she is awesome! Yesterday she gave me a bunch of presents??? She gave me a buch of books but they are not mission approved books so she wrapped them up in christmas wrapping paper and said i can open them up not this christmas but the next one when i go home?? She is soooo funny! But, what I wanted to tell you about her is she is probably the coolest member ever!!! She invites me and Elder Hardy over to her house like every friday when we have football and wants us to come hang out with her. She is also nutz about missionary work??? Every since we showed her the brodcast from the first presidency she has given a book of mormon to like everyone in her small town... Well village which has like 100 people there!!! She has a new investagator for us there and goes on joint teaches with me and Elder Hardy when we are up in her area!!! She is haveing us teach her friend Lanzo.... he is golden... I could see this guy getting getauft really fast!!! So ya thats my little tangent on Gilda.... She is sooo funny she is this little lady that rides her bike around and talks to people about the gosple!! 

Bsides her... nothing really happened just moving the whole week... Kinda boring... Ugh... Tell Mangum to email me!!! I want to hear form him sooo bad. Gosh i miss him hahahaha. I try to talk in German with a Mangum voice sometimes... Its way funny hahahah. I hope Ethan likes wrestling though... Why does he like being at the high school sooo much?? What makes it soo special ahahah? 

WAit what??? You are going to retirement parties?? DAD is getting old.... Dont tell him i said that!!! Will i be home for his retirment party?? IF so I want to plan the whole thing!!! :) Im worried about dad though... who is he gonna talk to when he goes to the gym?? Todd is not there anymore?? Thats sooo sad... I liked him!!! 

Well momma...  if you could send me that one article  about the missionaries in the Phillipeans.that would be awesome!!!! 
Love you
Elder Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment