Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, November 25, 2013

Nov 25

Hey there momma!!!! Well, let me start off by answering your questions. Well, Yes I do need something.... I need some money to send Ethan and Ellie somting for christmas! I have been window shopping for the last couple of days and I have a good idea what i want to get everyone but dont have any money to buy anything or send it!!! So if you could do that for me that would be awesome! Oh.... Mom.... I have some bad news... Im being transfered..... :( ..... Im really sad about it and really wanted to stay in Bremen one last transfer... Bremen is my fav city of my mission.... I know its only my second city but I have vistied a bunch of cities and bremen is simply the best city. Well im going to Hamburg.... I cant say that im bummed but... Bremen was just awesome. I loved the menmbers here and.... just ugh..... I feel like if I had one more transfer here i Really could have made somethiing happen!!! Oh and I dont know my adress yet so I will tell you that next week! 
 
Well momma the turkey bowl was a success!!! A huge success!!!! We didnt have too many of the football players show up, about 10 showed up but the members were awesome!! None of the members even knew how to play football but they played anyways and it was a lot of fun! IT was really easy to tell the football players about the church because we were planying in the back yard of the church! I was the all time quater back ( because im awesome) and of course my team owned!!! The funny part was is I had all of the girls on my team and little kids and one other missionary!!! The other team had a bunch of the football players and Elder hardy and elder gleason. Elder gleason is gonna go play corner at utah after his mission so he is pretty good! But my team was amazing hahahah! I threw it to a little girl a couple of times and I just ended up picking her up and running to the end zone!!! It was sooo funny! The one girl from The middle east that i met on a bus showed up and he also played with it was a lot of fun!! 

Oh momma Guess what im gonna do!!! Well.... Because we have that one member that lives in cedar hills and she is also in my ward here, she is gonna take my packages with her to america for christmas!!! She is leaving for utah the 21st so i hope that she will get the packages to you on time!!! I need to hustle and buy all the presents today because she is having us over for dinner tonight and I will just give her the present then!! Oh i guess that will be a good thing about hamburg... Good shopping!!! Oh I also forgot to tell you In hamburg i will be in another 4 man appartment, so that should be fun!!! Oh and i think i might be a district leader in 2 transfers... Because my new comp is the district leader but he goes home in two transfers and pres has been hinting to me that he might do something like that or train!? 

Wow... Dad is still power lifting.... hahahaha. He is the Brett Farv of power lifting hahahah! HE says he is done and then nope... Im doing another one hahaha. He makes me laugh... Just tell him not to get hurt!! 

Well momma... I hope everything starts to calm down for you... I know its Christmas time so i know that is not gonna happen hahah. But I know how hard you are working trying ot keep everyone happy! I love you lots momma!! 

Get on and chat with me!! 
Elder Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment