Germany flag

Germany flag

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Hamburg


Well Hello there momma!!! Well Hamburg is huge!!! It is almost a little too much for me to handle hahahah Oh so my adress is possmoorweg 21 b Hamburg 22301. Yeah... I have never seen soo many people in my life till I came here.. Its nutz here!! I will be honest... I miss Bremen.... I loved that city soooo much, I know Hamburg is big and yeah its cool to see a big city but, I just miss my Bremen, That city is were I met some of the coolest peole of my life and probably the coolest members ever! The members here in Hamburg are cool.. well there are a couple here but... its just not the same... I really loved the members in Bremen.... There was actually more members in Bremen as in Hamburg.... As far as companion goes, my new comp is a good guy. we are just working on getting to know each other a little better... He loves the work though... WOW... He is a great guy, he just needs to loosen up a little bit hahah. He is also an older missionary.. He goes home in like two transfers or one i dont remember hahah. 
 
Well this week wasnt too bad. This program is struggling a little bit.. I think i know what to do to boost it a little bit though. Just last Saturday I got us a new investagator. I went through the phone and looked at all of the contacts in the phone and just started calling all of them to see who still has interest. We came acoss this, his name is Ricardo... he is a great guy a little shy but still cool. He is from spain but speaks perfect German and very little english. We had a very good lesson with him though. We taught him about the restoration yesterday and we have our next appointment with him today and it should go pretty good. Elder Gibson and i teach pretty good together and im excited to be in more lessons with him.
 
I am a little concerned about the area here though... it is really struggling... I thought the work would be throught the roof here but... Not really... Well I guess the other elders here are actually doing very good here ( The zone learders) We actually room with them. But, they had 3 baptisms last transfer... But its our program between me and my comp that is struggling and the ward itself..  Like Bremen had more members than here... I dont know what the deal is...
 
 Well.... i am sad that i missed thanks giving.... ugh... Thanks giving was always one of my fav hollidays at home... it looks like you all had a lot of fun though... the pictures look fun!!! I am going to the christmas market today in hamburg so that should be a lot of fun!!! This city is huge.. I get lost all the time.. I have no idea where im going most of the time... I havent had time to go shopping yet but i cant wait to do that... Its gonna be soo cool! Its bad though... When i go shopping i buy stuff i cant even wear as a missionary... Yeah... I dont know whats gotten into me hahaha
 
Well momma I hope everything is going good!!! Oh and thanks for the extra money!!! Im sooo excited to go out and buy some stuff!!! Im super stoked that Ethan has his first tournament coming up!! He is gonna do great I know he willl! And dad and his power lifting stuff coming up.... hahahaha... I wish i could be there to see this... He always makes me laugh when it comes to stuff like this!! I hope you are also dooing good momma! Im glad you didnt have to stress out about thanksgiving tooo much this year! I sure do love you all a lot and I hope you can chat with me momma
Love 
Brady

No comments:

Post a Comment