Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, June 17, 2013

June 6

Hey momma, welll let me just tell you about my week. Well, we had two appointments with two differnet investagators fall through, so that wasnt too fun. We also found a muslim lady on the street a couple of days ago and she seemed like she was intrested! We will she how that goes because, I guess it is dangerous or the person to be taught by us if they are muslim so when we have our appointment with her we have to ask her a couple of questions. Besides that nothing really happened..... Actually........... Plauen is flooded! Our river in the middle of the town is overflowing! There have been sand bags everywhere. I guess that is pretty exciting! I wanted to offer the people some help for that but i dont really know how to do that hahah. 
      Wow, Seems like you all have soooo much going on! I am excited that ellie has sooo much going on this summer! I hope ethans foot starts to get better. He might just have to play hurt this year, It seems to me like you have done all that you can do.. How is stephen... Keep me updated on him I really do worry about him. WAIT..... The theater room is gone or you are just plannin on it? Im a little confused? I thought this was just another one of those ideas that wasnt gonna go through..... Well Send me some pictures of it i wanna see how everything turns out.
       So Momma, The package was awesome i was sooo stoked when i saw the peanut butter!!!! Hahahahah but, The Shirts you sent me are actually bigger than the ones i already have hahahahaha. I thought it was kinda funny!
        Yup you are right transfers are comming up and i cant wait for the call! I wanna leave plauen sooooo badly.... ITs not like i dont like it or anything, You know me I just like to see it all. I would really like to go to the west side of germany because thats wherer all the nice people live hahah! I am just excited to work with someone new. We find out where i am going and when on saturday! So I am pretty stoked! This week though is actually a really busy week for us. We have to exchanges and a lot of appointments with people! So this week should go really fast for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment