Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day

Hello momma! 
Well let me tell you about my week. Well we invited our main investagator to baptism this week ( the olympics guy). He didnt say yes but i could tell that he really wanted to! He is making such good progress and i am super excited for him. He Keeps talking about he needs rules and guidlines to live the gospel and stuff so we are just gonna break it down real easy for him and teach the comandments. We also picked up two new investagators this week. i am finially being able to understand people better now so I am starting to feel like an effective missionary. 
    So funny story. One of the members this week had one of their american friends over at there house the same time for us to go home teaching to them. It was soooo funny the family is from colorado springs. I guess the couple lived in germany for 25 years then moved to american. It was sooo funny because the lady reminded me of you! When she saw me she attacked me and had to give me a hug. My comp was scared and hid behind a chair. I have watch you attack so many missionaries I knew what was coming. She said i know how your mommas feel so i will give you a hug for them. She was soooo funny! Well, when we went to teach that family the lady dicided she would teach us instead.... She taught us in english the whole time.... I felt bad because the german family couldnt understand but we translated it later. 
      Wow. Sounds like highland is changing a lot i wanna ride these trails when i get back! I am soooo stoked e! I do have a question though.... Why is stephen getting another job?. I am glad to hear everyone is doing awesome though. I still havent gotten your package yet i am sooo stoked dafür though. 
     I am stoked that this  transfer is coming to an end though.... I am ready for something new. I kinda wanna get out of Plauen. Its not like i dont like plauen i just need somehting new every now and then. I just wanna go into a big city!!!! 
    Ich Wunsche ihnen ein schön Woche!!!!

 I was able to email back and forth with Brady this morning and this is our little conversation

 I told him about his Mission Presidents blog and how he encourages the missionaries to sight see on their pday.. President Kosak says to love the people you have to understand them .

Well, sight seeing would be cool but my comp doesnt want to ever do it! ! Anything taht is not doing doors is a waste of time! I like pres kosack because he encourages us to find people in the most out going ways! He told an elder in my district to skate board in the street to reach out to the youth!

 What about your SD card can you send it. I know that on the missionary mom email they said your mission president approved the program Drop Box. Its an easy way to share pictures. Also how did your interview go with your mission President.

Drop Box? not sure what that is. The only thing I can access on here is my email account so sorry.I am gonna send the SD card  this week or the next week!!!! Pres kosack is soooo awesome he is sooo funny and i cant wait for my next interwiew with him!!! 

How was your Zone Pday? was it fun to get all together? What kind of games did you play?
It was good we played ultimate frissbe? I know i didnt spell that right!!!! Our district is pretty good but, I do miss my old district leader! He was soo smooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment