Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, June 24, 2013

June 22


Hey momma, I just want to tell you..... This picture thing is sooooo freakin hard!!!!!!!!! Like all of the pictures that i have taken wont pop up on the computer and I just dont know what to do??? I will probably just send and sd card soon in the mail! 
       Wow, sounds like you all had an amazing week!!! I am soooo stoked for Alyssa!! She looks sooooo good!! It almost doesnt even look like her anymore!!! Oh tell her i never got her package...? So Im not sure what to do about that! Tell her i want to hear from her and I want her email adress!!! 
      Well momma, I think we have broken a record..... All of our appointments fell though again this week.... I dont know what to do?? We are struggling and we need somththing to pick us up a little bit! The olympics guy is doing good by the way he accepted to come to church this week! Its a specal church day though. We call it the day of invatation and there is gonna be like 10 musical programs and the topic is families are forever! I hope that he doesnt think that every sunday will be like this one hahah!  But he is such a nice guy, He acutally came last sunday well yesterday to see where he could park for this week hahaha! He is too funny! Oh by the way his name is Herr Rohersneider. 
       Oh one more thing.... So I dont need any shirts i pretty much just bought all new shitrs today and they are all super slim fit too! It was such a good deal it was like 10 euro a shirt at HßM. So i am good on shirts! Oh one more thing.... SO they sell like super nice suits here at HßM for like 50 euro and i kinda wanna buy one.... What color should i buy?? 
      Well, can i just say how proud i am of ethan.... I am sooo stoked that he finially stood up for himself!!! He is such a stud!! I love hearing from him every week he sounds like he is doing amazing!! Well, not much left to tell you because nothing really happened this week!! Im sorry I am just discouraged this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment