Germany flag

Germany flag

Tuesday, June 18, 2013



Hey momma this week was a little slow..... Nothing happened all of our plans fell through and no new investagators... But, the one olympics guy said he is gonna come to church on the 30th so that is big news and i am pertty excited for that, he is such a funny guy and I think he will be good for the Plauen branch because he is old and so is everyone else. 
   Well Im not sure what else to tell you besides this week was super slow.... Well actually we had zone finding in this really small city called Swartzenberg. The area really sturggles so I think Pres is trying to pick up the work there a little bit. We had almost 30 missionarys there. I think we helped out the area the missionaries there now have their planners full. It was kinda funny because we had half of the missionaries go out finding and the other stay in one part of town and give out flyers and sing hymns and stuff like that. One of the members said that we needed to sing with more power and get the peoples attention threre. I suggested that I would dance and sing..... The lady said yes not thinking that I would actually do that... Well... You know me I did! I cant say it worked but It did seem to make everyone happy! 
    WEll...... I am super pumped about that dog that Stephen bought. It looks soooo cute!!! I hope pup isnt too jealous.... It seems like you are all doing just wonderful. I do have some good news though... I have pictures so i will send you some right now!!!!!!!!!! 

 Well actually the computor wont let me send an attachment. I hope I can send them in a couple of weeks.
 Love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment