Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, June 17, 2013

June 10


Hey momma. This week has been really busy! I had two comp exchanges and i had to give a talk in church. So things have been really busy! This week was kinda a bummer though! We had sooo many of our appointments fall through! Ugh..... But I am still with elder struve in plauen so propably for another transfer! I think he will leave plauen and i will stay next transfer!
    WEll things are just going great, Nothing is really changing! We are hoping to get our olympics guy baptized this transfer! But, besides him we have lost all of our other investagators, so me and elder struve will be doing a lot of finding this transfer! I am soo excited i am not being trainned anymore. I dont have to take such long study time now and stuff.... The 4 hours of straight study kills me. I love lang sudy though. That is probably the fastest hour of the day! 
     Well, the exchanges i went on were really good for me. I went of an exchange with our zone leader, his name is elder ashby and he is probably the chillest guy in the world. HE tought me to express myself in the language. Its really hard  because i dont know a lot of vocab but, I have been finding better success with expressing myself to the people on the street, even if i dont know the lang that well. So i am getting better with the german. Speaking of which the talk was super stressful..... I dont think i did a very good job at it but i did my best. IT was on the gosple of jesus christ. sooo it was an easy topic.... But, they dont give you topics here you just have to come up with it by your self. Well, If you here back from that one guy that is from plauen let me know, the branch pres is really into the plauen history right now? Well, I love you all sooo much and i hope to hear from you soon°!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment