Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, November 24, 2014

Halloween

Hey there momma! Well this week was a good one! It was really good for Elder Perkins and I, we taught some people like a boss today hahah! It was actualy really cool of me becasue we were teaching an investigator named Marcella and we watched the cheesy Restoration film with her from our chruch becasue we wanted that she gets a better idea from what Joseph smith did and what he went through and everything. It was a really good moment for me becasue Elder Perkins gave really good testimony during our lesson and it was one of those high spiritual moments, it was one of those proud moments as a trainer hahah! But Marcella is doing really really good now, she is reading and coming to chruch! She is awesome, its also good for Elder Perkins because Marcella can speak English so that helps him out a lot hahah. We did run into a little problem with her this week though.... So, Marcellas daughter Sonny is 17 and is a typical 17 year old girl.... Well she is getting Jelious becasue we like to talk to her mom more than her... Its really funny but at the some time a little annoying hahah. This last week she had to sit Elder Perkins and I down and talk to us about her problem that we talk to her mom more than her hahaha, the problem is, Marcella makes progress and Sonny likes her church and doesnt want to change hahahah, so we are probably gonna just stick with Marcella. The problem is now, if I talk or text Marcella I have to call or text Sonny too or else she gets mad and Marcellla told us that Sonny gets mad when we dont talk to her...  So if you have any tips for 17 year old girls that would be great hahah! Oh and one of our other investigators is also doing great, his name is Camassa, he is from Portugal but he speaks English so we can talk hahah. But he loves the book or mormon, we gave him the book or mormon last week and he is already in Alma 32! :) He is doing awesome! We are seeing some pretty amazing things here right now, its slow but the things we are seeing are really awesome. The only sad thing is we still havent been able to get a hold of max.... I still have my goal to baptize him but at this rate... We will see.. 
Oh and this week I had one of the worst days of my life... This last tuesday I got super super sick... I threw up like the whole day... I counted and I threw up 11 times.... It was terriable.. I dont know what it was but its gone now, I thik I got a little food poisining or something. It was one of the most painful things of my life... I think I spent the whole day just crawling around on the floor becasue it hurt too bad to stand up hahahahah. I did get a little mad because the German way of getting better is drinking tea and sleeping... There is really no medication here that they can give you and like no pain killers or anything... They like to do things here natural or something? 
Well let me start with Ellies Question.... I think that I will be a Mission President hahaha that is soooo funny that she said that to you.... Well I almost agree with her hahaha.... She is sooo funny, it sounds like she is growing up a little bit hahah. Wait, when is she getting interviewed for her baptism? 
Oh and tell Ethan way to flippin go with the Grades, I know he can do better but that is still good :) Well tell him to get ready for wrestling too becasue he is also my target when I get home, I have to show him that I can still pound on him hahah ;) 
With steve, I know he needs to get a date but ya know the more we push the more he willl just push back and it wont go anywhere, I dont know how to help him? I know what he needs to do, he just needs to do it :/
Does this mean that alyssa is gonna have to go to the Hospital? im worried about her now hahahah but you said that this is normal so I think that she will be fine! Im soooo stoked to be an uncle!!! Tell her I need to babysit her kidos so I can teach them how to tick her off and to tease her, because its an important skill to have in life... 
Oh and tell dad my trainin for this week was a little lame becasue i have been recovering from being sick but by the time I get home ill be ready to kick his trash still hahaha... Im a man now... Im 21.... I dont think that he understands this... 

Momma, Im sorry life is all over the place right now hahaha I know you and I know your gonna kick butt at this new thing! Oh and im totaly down as usual to fast! I know that I need to endure to the end here, I have been thinking a lot about home lately and its been killing me a little but I still know in the back of my head that this is where I need to be and that the lord isnt threw with me yet and needs me  to stay strong here and to give it all got here and im trying my best to do just that for him, its getting harder every day to not think about football and school and home but, its not bad to think about it but when I start to get home sick then its a problem and I havent had that yet so good thing :) 
Oh and about my card.... Well I have some good news and bad news.... Well, I know where it is but I cant get it... So i left it in the ATM machine but when you leave a card in there for too long then it just sucks it in and keeps it and its impossable to get it out... I have asked to people to get it out for me and they said that they are not allowed to do that and they also wont send it back to america becasue it costs too much... 
Oh and the package... I went to the only post office I know of here and they said that they wouldnt give me the package becasue I didnt have the shipping number?? They were being real big jerks about it, let me give you my adress again maybe I gave it to you wrong last time... 
Sankt Jürgen Str. 144
Bremen, HB 28203
DEU

No comments:

Post a Comment