Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, November 24, 2014

nov is about being thankful


ey mom... Well this week... Well im not sure where to start... One of the harder ones for me....You know me I dont like to show people what im going through sometimes so I kinda hold it back but i just need some one to vent too... Well it all starts about not last friday but the friday before... Well we had our district meeting that friday and our district leader decided that we all dress up for Halloween for District meeting... Well it was also the first day for one of the missionarires and Elder perkins Decided to dress up like a sister... In his derfence it was super funny and also one of the elders in the district dressed up like a sister, I wore my lieder hosen. Well President found out about it and tore me apart... He was most mad at me becasue I was once a Zone leader and should have known better and put an end end to it but he called me and threatened to Blitz me which means that he would just send me to a different city that same day he said that he would call us and tell us the next day if he was gonna blitz us... Well the next day he called and sent Elder Perkins away and that was a hard one becasue he was my fav comp... But President said that  he didnt send him away becasue of the halloween thing but becasue i have to help out a missionary that wants to go home and that I have to help him stay out on his mission... So I have now a new comp that is probably gomma go home within the next week... Pres put him wiht me because I had the same problems that I did when I was home but, his problem is not the same as mine.. I wanted to stay but was just going through a hard time... But i looked for a reason to stay... I dont get that feeling from him he is just looking for a reason to go... He has already told pres that he is going home.. The biggest problem is... I feel like I have failed president... I just dont have a good feeling right now and im just not... Yeah.. I dont know.. Im trying to do my best but its hard to give my all to the work and work with him at the sametime... He is also just not humble enogh to do anything or to listen... I just am reall mad at myself right now...
Well besides that the week has been okay our investigators are doing really good and they are all making really good progress and want to get more and more involved in the church! That im excited about but... I just feel like im putting too much focus on the invesiagators and not enought focus on my companion... I just really hate to be going through this right now...
Oh and side note... Elder perkins called me the day after he got transfered and I just felt soo bad for him... He feels soo bad for what he did and he thinks its all his fault that he got Blitz but, its kinda mine.. I should have known better than to let that happen... Im just not in a good place right now... 
Well tell ellie that all i need from her is a good letter form her for Christmas and that will help me and that will make me happpy!! :) 
Im super stoked that you passed your exam momma!!! WAy to go! That is awesome! I knew you would do it! This is gonna be awesome for you! You seemed sooo excited and im just really happy for you right now!! 
Well i havent had a chance to look at dads talk but ill do that right now. Tell him that he dont have time to eating monkey rolls when im comin home to pound on him.... HAHAH just kidding... 
OH and tell Ethan that im gonna pound on him tooo when i get home It sounds like he is getting a little big... Im prouud of him.. I didnt wehight that much till my second year of high school....
Well momma.... I need your prayers... Love you all soo much!! 
 BRADY! :

No comments:

Post a Comment