Germany flag

Germany flag

Sunday, October 12, 2014


Hello there momma! Well this week was a little slow actually, we didnt find as many people as we could have but we are still woking on building up this program here, its a slow work but we are making progress! :) The goal is just make these people that we have progress! We did find this one new investigator that is super chill she is 17 and super inmature but still fun to teach, I dont know why but I love teaching youth, like in the church or even investigators, I just feel like I understand them pretty well! :) Oh well this new girl that we found her name is sonny and she only wants to speak english with us because she wants to practice but our conversations are always a mix of germany and english, my german is a little better than her english so I help her out a little. But is was really funny how we found her, or well, how she found us hahah. Elder Perkins and I were just walking to the church and this girl was walking in front of us and was listening to our conversation ,becasue we were talking in english but, she just asked us if we were mormon and she said that she has always wanted to go to our church, it was really cool, it showed me that the lord is really preparing people to recieve the gospel!  Oh and Elder Perkins and I are doing really really good together, he is by far one of my fav comp, he is soooo funny! He just doesnt have any shame with people and just does whatever, he runs up to people speaking the best german he can and the people just dont understand him but he gives it his best! I love working with him! He is also a really really good friend! 
Well this week I have also been really into the bible and D&C hahah! I have read the book of mormon like my whole missiona and now im ready for soemthing new but the funny thing is all im learning is just deep doctirine, which is really fun to lean about but its not really gonna help me out as a missionary hahaha! The bible is actually really really fun to read right now, I love just reading about the life of the saviour and seeing how he did missionary work and just trying to get a better feel for his life :) 
Oh well this is some weird news, well im guessing that you probably alredy know! But, I just got an e mail from Katie and she just told me that she is engaged... A little weird but the funny thing is, Im not even mad or sad... Her and I would have never worked out, we talked about it a lot and she just doenst have the same goals as I do in life and the Temple is just not her thing and doesnt want to go into that or have really much to do with the church. We can already see that, it just wouldnt work, the church is my life now... I have felt things and found things in this gosple that I can not deny, I couldnt leave the church now even if I wanted to! Im not really sure what to say back to her though, like im happy for her beasue that is a big thing to get engaged and stuff but she wrote me an email like she was breaking my heart or somthing but I just really dont care... hahahah
Well im stoked for the fam it sounds like you are all doing good and Ellie, I cant wait to see her again ahahah she sounds sooo funny right now! :) What the heck is going on with Ethan right now? If he thinks this is the lesson that is what is suppose to learn from sports, he is way wrong... Come I know that he is better than that... That just hurts to hear that he is just giving up! Your suppose to learn the oppisite from sports, your suppose to learn not to give up and to keep going even when it is hard, I cant relate this back to the atoement, do you think that christ went through everything so that we could just sit back and get a free ride to salvation? He expects that we also suffer a little bit, not the way that he did but also to know what its like to fight for something and to work hard, it is said that if we are not willing to work in the gartens of our father then we wont be able to live with him again, now im not saying that ethan is gonna go to hell for not playing football but im just saying im just a little sad that he is missing the whole point! You didnt sign him up because you thought it would be fun to watch your kid out on the football field but you did it becaue you knew that it would change his life of could.. I just wich he could see the same thing... :( Oh and im soooo stoked for you to start your new job next week! Oh and guess what! Today is my 100 day mark... I think... 
Well im still not sure what I wnat for a package but one thing that i do need is some socks!!!!  hahaha
Well sorry I dont have more but I do love you all a lot!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment