Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, November 24, 2014

nov


Hey there momma!!! Well this week was a good one actually! We found a bunch of invesitgators.... WE found 7 this last week, if you dont know thats a lot for Germany hahah most of the time we are lucky to get one a week. But I dont know what happened this week, Elder Perkins and I just decided to put on the big boy pants and go to work. We have been going a little slowly up till now and Im not sure why, I think that I have been getting a little burnt out or something but this last week I just had a big burst of energy and was ready to do some work? But it was really good from what it looks like we gound some pretty good one too not just some weirdos that wont make progress or anything hahah, we are petty excited to see our program grow!:
Oh well I got a pretty sad phone call this week... WEll I got the phone call that elder hardy and elder ames are leaving.... They called me their last night in Germany to say good bye.. It is soooo weird that they are gona now but its also a littl hard becaue I feel like im missing out on something hahahah. Im starting to feel a little alone in the mission like im an old fart or something hahaha. But elder hardy says that I might have to come and stay a couple of nights at his place when I get up at weber haha. He is great, I hope he and I can chill when I get home! He alos said that he was chilling with Chase's uncle or something? I dont know hahah But Elder Ames said the same thing becasue he lives right in the area too! 
Oh and im a little dissapointed though... This Halloween was lame... we didnt get anyone come to our door for trick or treating... It was a little lame! But november is looking good. Im not Zone leader anymore but Im still getting a turkey bowl thing set up for the zone hahaha! The zone leaders said it was fine if they are on my team hahaha! Oh and thats a little weird... The ZL here are not the most expeirenced so they call me sometimes and ask me what I would do if I were sill Zone leader hahah its a little funny but I kinda enjoy it!! :) 
Well it sound like everything at home is going good still except for the roof  in the office... I hope dad can get it repaired... That really sucks... I would gladly help if I were home... hahahah..... Well tell here is my biggest question for steve.... Did he ask for this girls numbert that he talked to at the door?.... If he did he just became im hero... hahah`!!! Oh and I loved your costume momma hahaha! IT was great! You really looked like a cow girl! Oh and I loved dads Frankie hahaha 
Oh well momma I fasted this week too... Well my answer wasnt much different than what you got.. I just felt that I need to keep going and to stay strong hahaha... I feel like thats just the whole misssion goes hahaha Im gonna give it my best like I said earlier, Elder perkins and I went to work this week and are gtonna keep going! We are working really good together and are having a blast! 
Well sorry this lettert is short, I dont have too much time this week sorry! 
 Love you all!!! :) 
Oh P.S If you want to resend the package I would love it!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment