Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, November 24, 2014

Almost thanksgiving


Hey there momma! this week was great, we had a lot of fun and... Well all I can say is that we are now in a threesom so to say hahah. Yeah thats right my old comp went home and its really sad... It was a Little rough being with him... His heart just wasnt in it... He never really wanted to do much and even our investigaors could tell that his heart just wasnt in it... I hope he stays active.... President put me in Charge of being his missionary when I go home so we will see how that works. I am really frustrtated with elder him though... He just kinda gave up and didnt really try... I was just a Little mad but... What can you do... He emailed me and asked how I was doing and just told me all about his girlfriend and stupid stuff. I think thats why he went home though was becasue of the Girl... I looked over his shoulder while he was writing his girl and she was like begging him to come home and he kept telling her that he is gonna come home and stuff...

Well the week besides that was really good we had a lot of success and had a crap load of lessons this week becaue we had to put two programs together now our appointments are like all over the place and its really hard but fun at the same time and super busy... We dont even have that much time for for p day... We have a bunch of appointments today and only have 2 hours to do pday stuff... Really lame but we cant really avoid it.... Oh and this last week was soo crazy that we had 20 lessons... I know that Cali is different that Germany so tell stephen not to judge hahah

But im doing good im gonna be honest im working really hard and giving it my all when im out and teaching People but when im at home all I can think about is home and heading back home... Im starting to get a Little trunky... I dont think it a bad Thing because i have to start thinking about home eventually. Im super excited to see everyone! Oh and is it bad that I have started to Count down the days till I go home? I hope not... hahah. I just cant wait to start Training again and getting ready for Football!!! Its gonna be sick!

Yeah so i just looked at this email and i have been kinda rambleing on and I dont know really what else to say! Its kida funny right now because one our invesigitors is with me right now. Marcella is with and says Hi!

Well it Sound like everyone is doing good! 

 Sorry I dont have much to say! Just Chat wiht me!! ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment