Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, December 15, 2014

Super cold here

Well hello there momma!!! This week was a very good one but also very very cold.... Its killing me here, and right now im sitting here in this internet cafe` and there is no heaters here and my fingers are freezing and it really really huts to type hahahahah. Well to start off the week, it was a little weird again because of the whole not having a comp thing hahah but its getting better. Its looking good though becaue Falisha one of the my investigators is gitting baptised... Normaly I would say she is our investigator but the whole not having a comp thing makes it a little hard to say WE hahaha.... But she is making a lot of progress and she is gonna be baptized this sunday and its gonna be great! I also found out that im gonna get a comp on this tuesday so tomorrow... I was hoping that i was gonna get elder perkins back but.... Cant always get what I want hahah  but the new guy sounds really cool and I think its gonna be a good last transfer..... Thats right.... I started my last transfer this week..... Kinda nutz!!!! 

Well besides that im gonna be honest it would be sooo much better if you just chated with me because my hands hurt soooo bad..... Like no joke....  Ill try to answer all of your questions real fast..... Well now is a good time to look or souvioners because all of the christmas markets are all out now and ill look at the web site today for school but you gotta tell me how please!!! ;)  

Super jealous that you all had an awesome thanksgiving!!!! wish I could have been there....

No comments:

Post a Comment