Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, July 28, 2014

Fourth of July


Well hello there momma! This week was a good one, we had a little thing called zone training meeting. Im not sure if you know what that is so, I will just tell you. Well this is the meeting we have about every month sometimes 2 times a month and it where all the missionaries in my zone will come together and meet where the zone leaders are. We all come together and the zone leaders will teach all the other missionaries how to do missionary work. So this week I have to give this lesson to the missionaries about Teaching for understanding. I thought that that was a self explainatory topic but thats what pres wanted us to teach the members of the zone. Pres usually gives us a certin topic to talk about at these meetings. The lesson was good, I tried to make things as fun as I could be all the missionaries in my zone dont have the most motovation. I kinda feel like a cheerleader sometims becuase im just trying to make everyone excited but at the same time no one cares hahahahah. Like people listen, I just have to go there and do it with them and walk with them every step of the way. So the meeting was good and besides that the week as a missionary is good. We are working really really good with the ward here we are getting a bunch of reffereals from the ward here. Its really funny how that is working out. The whole mission has been trying to figure out how to work with ward members and I think I just found it out. Honestly all that all that I have been doing is beeing really good friends witht the poeple in the ward and then they want me to teach their friends. Its really really cool. There is this one member here in Dresden that I am really really good friends with. His name is Samuel and he looks just like Tyler Johnson hahaha. But me and him are way tight and he has been helping us out a lot! 
Oh well we did have a small little 4th of july thing here in Germany. The senior couple in Dresden made a little BBQ for us. It was fun but it was still no american 4th of july. 
Oh something really bad happened this week actualy. So there is this elder in our district and he lives with me but yesterday we were in church ( becasue it was sunday). But he left his backpack with everything in it in a classroom and someone came in the church and stole it...Germany is not the best place to just leave things around. IT was hard becasue he had EVERYTHING in that bag... Like his brand new camera and all his money and just everything.. I felt super bad.. He is super sad too, like I would be too if that happened to me ;(  
Well it sounds like you all had a blast for the 4th of july!!! Im a little jelous but its whatever I dont have too much longer till I come back.. Like I love my mission and I know how big of an impact it has made on my life. I cant imagine where I would be without the mission... This has changed my life but... I just had a lot more fun at home than I have ever had here, like I still have fun here like a lot of fun but, I just had a lot more at home... I do think that everyone needs to come on a mission, I know what it can do for them. Im also not the type to count down my days till I get home, I still have sooo much work to do and the time is slipping away from me, Its going by sooo fast. But, I am excited to come home when I do :)
Well momma.. It doesnt seem like you have changed a bit.. Shooting people with the squirt gun hahahah! Momma that why I love ya sooo much!!! 

Well I love you all a lot and miss you a ton!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment