Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, July 28, 2014

Happy 24th of July


Well momma this week was a good one!! Im super stoked!! We found the coolest new investagators!! This is great! They came to church this week too! Their names are Veronica and Klai. They are a couple and they are the funniest things in the world! Verconica loves me to death and invites me over to her house like everyday and wants to come to every little activitly that we have at the church! She is soooo funny. The bad part is, she donsnt speak that much German. She is from poland and speaks only enough German to get by and her husband comes from the middle east hahah He is also super cool but he speaks better english than German and doesnt speak Polish at all so im not sure how their relationship works out but they seem super happy hahaha! 
Oh well you wanted to know.... Well im not trasnfered!! :) Im staying in Dresden and im getting a new comp his name is Elder Loyd. Super excited actualy hahahah...  But like you said there is a bunch of crazy things happening is this misssion right now... Like for example we have 2 new sisters coming to our area but only for 3 weeks just to shut down the area... Its really weird, like that is happening all over the mission its crazy.. Its been a little bit of stress for me to get this alll figured out but.. Im hangin in there. Oh and one more crazy thing that happened was there was a zone leader white wash.... I think that is the first time that has ever happened hahaha... Super embarrassing hahah...My comp now Elder Süffert is going down to fix that whole thing... I dont know what exactly happend but these two zone leaders must have done something stupid. But you knowing me I love drama and I get super into this kinda stuff hahah :) 
Oh crazy thing actualy... Well one of my great friends from the mission that is home now Elder Stephens.. Or Jimmy Stephens now is dating Morgen Morley.. I dont know if you remember her but she was great friends with Sami . It was supper funny and he wants me to tell him all bout her haha :) 
HAHAHAH Well the pics were great and im glad that you all had a blast for the 24th of july. Oh I wanted to let you know I just printed a couple of pics off and im sending them to you tomorrow.. With the pics im sending Ethan a letter. I wrote it for his birthday but havent been able send it off but tomorrow I will have time. Oh and tell him that he is gonna be great at football.. He is the biggest strongest kid out there.. No one can stand in his was :) Who else is looking good this year for football? 
Oh well mom... I dont know what to do about this whole modesty thing either hahahah.. We have the same problems here... There is this one girl here in our zone that is about to be baptised and she just doesnt understand the whole modesty thing hahaha I have taught her a couple of times and we have tried to explain this to her and she just isnt getting it...We have read the strength of youth with her and she told us that she was gonna save some money to buy some modest clothing and then she used all the money that was saved up for that and bought more not modest clothing hahahah... We have tried everything... Its just not clicking to her what that is... So I dont really know what you can do hahahah 
Well momma... I have been a little stressed about the whole... only 5 months left thing.... Im just starting to get worried... like im super excited to come home but at the same time im super nervous... just very mixed feeling right now... There is a lot going on and im just not sure how to handle it right now... Im gonna be fine but just a little stresed :)
Well i love you all a lot and thanks for everything and talke to me if you can! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment