Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, July 28, 2014

Germany won the world cup


Well hello there momma!!!! Well I can honestly say this week was super super good! We found 8 new people to teach this week!!! I think everyone is just super happy becasue of how Germany has been playing in the world cup hahaha. But is was really cool all of our appointments are set up for this up coming week and we are super excited! Oh and speakin of the world cup, we are gonna watch it today with the stake pres. He invited us to come watch it with him today at his house, he recorded it for us. It will be fun but I already know what happened so it wont be that exciteing hahaha. 
Oh and like you saw in the pictures we went to berlin again. Yes i did hang out with elder Hardy again hahaha. He and I are such good friends... We have been begging pres to serve together... He said that he would think about it, which is a big deal because normaly he just says no and gets a little mad when we ask.. So we are making some progress with pres hahah. Elder Hardy is also begging me to come to Utah state with him and play football with him there. I would love too but im not good enough to play at that place hahah. He said that he would tell the coach that me and him are a pcakage deal.. You get one you get the other hahaha. Oh and if you saw the pics of us in berlin you probably saw that me and elder hardy tried to make a mega person... He is sooo great! I hope i can serve with him sometime! :) 
Well momma, Im gonna be honest... Well i dont know if you know what truncky means but im gettin there... I have been thinking about home a lot hahaha. I dont know just this last week someone told me that I have only 180 days left on my mission... It is coming up really really fast and im starting to get a little nervous and excited at the same time... Its killing me really bad becasue we live by an airport and I hear the airplans all day long.... hahhah. 
Oh and you did say somehting about transfers.. Well next saturday not this saturday but next week we will be getting the transfer call... Im thinking I gonna go because I love the ward here and love it here... This place is finialy starting to grow on me and im starting to love it!!! The kids and I get along really good, everything about this place is awesome and so far as soon as I get rollin in an area.. Im transfered!! :( I will only be happy if I get to go and serve with elder hardy hahaha. 
Well it seems like you just had a normal summer week! I hope you all had a blast! Who was that in the pic with dad and the jerbear burger? Is that steve? Im not sure, I have only met the dude once hahah!HAHAHAH.. Something that I have learnd on my mission that is crazy is that everything that we have in the gospel, everything that we know are eternal principals. We can use these pricicples even outside of the church.. Its crazy how that works! Like really, someone has problems.. Then go to the gospel, its not hard hahaha! Oh and about giving ethan a drives licence... Yeah... Just be careful... You know my record with cars hahah. 
Well momma, I do have a question for you... what do you do when someone is too much pride? We have this new missionary and he is super home sick and we want to help him but he is just too proud to take any of our advice? I dont really know how to fix pride hahaha!? 
Well momma I love you a lot and thank you soooo much for the support you have given me. You have made this misssion a lot easier! Thanks and remember, your the best!! :) 
Oh and thaks for the 40 dollars :) :) :) Im gonna buy myself some shworts.. They are really big here in germany.. They are Sweats but shorts at the same time!!! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment