Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, July 28, 2014

Hot Hot Hot


WOW it is crazy hot here too!! like crazy hot... I honestly cant stop sweating... hahah Its ridiclious... Well the transfers are coming to an end and im getting excited for it. I dont know if anythig is gonna happen at transfers but, I just like to switch things up sometimes, I just dont like same routine all the time. I think that I will probably stay here another one though.. I havent been here that long and I would love to stay here a little longer because this ward is awesome!!! 
Oh okay... Well I want to clarify what these shwartz are... Well they are not girl pants I found them in the mens section so haha and they are not capris... They are cut at the knee so they are just like gym shorts but they are out of sweat material hahah. They are super cool here in Germany! :) 
Well let me thing what happened this week... Not much.. This has probably been one of my hardest areas.... I have never seen such half success so to say in my life... Like we find a bunch of people a day and it looks really really good but then we cant ever get these appointments to go through... We had about 9 appointments fall out this week. I dont know whats wrong.. But we are kinda in a drought but its not just my program but its the whole zone that is having this problem... We just cant make the appointments go through... Really frustrating... The best part of the week was probably sunday because I love the members here and the members here love me.. We all get along really really good the Bishop really likes me and he is super cool I like him a lot too! :) 
Oh and about that one missionary that I told you about... I dont know what to do about him.. I think he just needs to man up a little bit.. He is kinda being a baby about everything and he trys to draw attention to himself by being sad all the time.. Is really really annoying... I dont know what more I cant do with him is the thing and its really hard to try to tell him what he can do to help himself out because he is super volital and then wont listen to anything that I or anyone says... Really hard....
WOW... I cant believe that Ethan is now 16.. That is carzy... It seems like he was just 10 the other day.... Wow everything is going by really really fast... I bet he is super excited for highschool though :) Well I would be! hahah. He looks like he is getting really big though.. Just looking at his pic... how tall is he now? Oh and how is he looking for football is he gonna tear it up, is he working hard? I cant wait to come back home and watch him play! I know he is gonna be amazing! 
Well momma I just want to tell you that I am doing great! I am happy Im just kinda letting the time go by ya know... Something weird though... The sisters that came out with me into the mission are going home at the end of this week... Thats sooo weird... It makes me feel really old on my mission hahaha. But im comin down to the end! I rreally really want to be done with this whole zone leader thing.. Im a little done with it now... I just want to be a normal missionary or train.. that would be cool! I think the only thing that is making me sad right now would be the heat and not being able to cool down.... There is no AC in Germany so that is a little frustraiting because its like impossiable to cool down...  Its also really bad becasue im ruining all of my shirts becasue i cant stop sweating... Besides that im doing really good... Im just looking forward... I only have about 3 transfers left... thats kinds nutz to think about... 
Oh quick question... can you send me the classes for weber? 

No comments:

Post a Comment