Germany flag

Germany flag

Thursday, May 29, 2014

May 12


Well momma werner straße 38 Dresden! The zip code... I have no idea hahahah! Well, I would love it if you came back and picked me up! That would be a blast and i would really really love to show you Germany. I dont know if Pres would apporve that though because i am going home earlier and then i tour around. Personaly I dont have a problem with that and I would love every second of it but i just dont know what pres would think..? If you ask him first and if he says yes then lets do it!!! :)
 It was super awesome to talk to you all yesterday!! I hope you had a wonderful mothers day! I just relized that i never wished you a happy mothers day... I feel really bad ;( Im super sorry!!
 I love you a lot and hope you have a great day! I would write you more but i have already told you everything yesterday!! :) Love you lots!!! :) Im in a really bad Turkish cafe and the internet connection is really slow. Sorry.
Love you lots 
Elder Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment