Germany flag

Germany flag

Thursday, May 29, 2014

May 19


Hey there momma! This week was good. We found a bunch of people! We found 5 new investagators... Thats a big deal for this zone because i guess before i got here we had a huge finding problem.. Like the program that im in found like 2 to 3 new people to teach in one whole transfer and we found 5 in a week. Things are turning around here and im really happy to see that. 
Im gonna be honest though, I dont really like doing this whole zone leader thing.. Everytime we have a problem in our zone pres gives me a call and then im suppose to fix it somehow..? Then it also stresses me out that i am in a train too much.. I dont really like traveling too much. Like its cool to see the new places and stuff but... Then when i get to the new place i have to evaluate the whole exchange witht the missionary. I dont like it too much because i dont like to judge too much. I also just dont like having the title zone leader.. hahah. Well thats enough of me talkin about how much i dont like being a zone leader. Im still happy dont worry about me!! :) 
Well I dont have too much to talk about this week, nothing really happend. I have talked to uwe a little bit but nothing too special right now. I know he is stil on the right way to baptism but he is gonna take just a little longer. He has had some stuff happen to him this week and he is really really stressed out and i needs a little space but he called me last nigtht and we talked for a little bit. He will be fine. 
It sounds like you are all doing great!!! Thanks for the joke. That was really really funny!! I miss you all soo much. Ethan is actually going to efy? I have never been tell him to tell me how it goes because i would love to know hahahah. 

Its soo weird that skype was just last week... Im ready for another one!! I loved seeing you all last week and it made me miss home a lot. Dont think im home sick... You cant make me not home sick.. I have been home sick since the day I left home hahaha! I do love my mission, I just like home a little better hahah. It was also good to listen do dad council me again ahahah. I love gettin my words of wisdom from jerbear!!! 
So what is the news with Alyssa? Is she gonna get out of Idaho or now?? This whole thing has been going back and forth for a long time now... Like since Feb, I hope they figure something out. Keep me updated on how they are doing. I get a little worried about them sometimes. 
Thank you soo much for sending me a package!!! I dont need anything else :) Thank you sooo much!! I love that you are sending me some more protine. I need to start getting a little faster and stronger! Its acutally good, in our new appartment there is an elder his name is elder slinker, and he is really fast!! Like really fast! he was and is a 100 meter runner. He is gonna do it after his mission for school. He is gonna train me to get a little faster he says hahah! :) 
Well i love you a lot! I hope you all have a great week!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment