Germany flag

Germany flag

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Im going to Dresden


Hey there momma! Well there is a bit of news this week... Well you already know it but i was made Zone Leader this week, I dont know what Pres is thinking haha! Me Zone Leader? How does he expect anything to happen hahaha just kidding! :) But it was really funny becasue i totally dont want to be a zone leader but i am willing to do it! :) It was funny when I got the phone call that i would be made zone leader because i was just talkin with the other elders at that moment and said "I never ever want to be a zone leader" right as I said that i get this phone call from pres assuming that i forgot to give him the weekly numbers or something. I answered the phone and he told me " Elder Schmidt, you will now be a Zone Leader in Dresden." Right as he said that i just told him NO! He laughed and said have fun... The funny thing is that i am going back to my old companion Elder suffert, the Brasilian dude! 
You also nailded it, I went to Berlin this week and was forced to attend the most boring meeting of my life... I alsmost fell asleep! It was the silly little meeting for the zone leader and we had to talk about how to make goals for the zones and stuff! The only real cool part of that was that i was in Berlin. I was just a little frustrated the whole time because our mission is making a crap load of goals and most of the missionaries dont ever know the goals when we make them. I hate have a goal there to try to motovaite me... I feel like the goal should be perfection... The goal should be to baptise every person that we talk to.. I understand that doesnt happen but... Im just really bittter about goals hahaha! This is just me rammbling right now! The biggest part of me being a zone leader that scares me is that i need to be an example... hahahahah, what kind of example does pres think i am!? 
Well a little bit more news... Well because of me being Trnasfered to Dresden and i wont be here to baptise that one guy that has investagated the church for a long time i called pres about it and he said that he would pay for the train ticked back to Hamburg on the 16 to baptise  Uwe! Im soooo excited and so is uwe, I told him the news this morning! Uwe did say something to me yesterday that almost made me cry though... He was telling me about how much i have changed his life.. He flat out told me that if i didnt come on a mission he probably would never get baptised. He said that i touched his life like no other missionary has before... It was really sweet! The cool thing is that now that me made this decision to be baptised everything in his life is starting to fall into place! He is doing really really good! 
Well i leave tomorrow at 11 in the morning and not too excited to leave... A lot of the members did not want me to leave... I dont want to either! I love it here in hamburg! This is by far my fav city of my mission! I will make the best of Dresden though! I am pretty good at making everything fun!!! 
Oh just a little side note... I just ripped my suit pants... I need to buy a replacement before i leave hamburg!!! I hate asking for money... But a little would be nice to replace the rip... I wanted to try to sew it back together and the rip is too bad to replace such a rip says the lady in the ward... 
Well im glad everyone is doing sooooo good! Its sounds like life is just going forward... Nothing too much has changed. Ethan wrote me an email this week. He seems pretty beat up about this whole think... I feel really bad for him. I feel like that talk that sent to my from john bytheway would be really goood for him to read... Its sooo sad that, that keeps happening in lone peak... So rough.. 
Ahhhh dang... I really wanted alyssa to get out of Idaho....  I hope they figure something out really really fast! I feel like faster the better!!! 
Well my momma! It sounds like you are doing really really good this week!  Im not sure when that for you is?? Just wanted to let you know!! Oh and momma! Do you think you could send me some family history and pictures to go with that! We are doing this family history thing as a mission and we are suppose to ask our parents for a little info! That would be awesome if i could get an email about that next week!! :) 
Well momma I love you a  lot and love everyone a lot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment