Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, April 28, 2014

Spring time in Germany


Well hello there momma!! Well, this week was acutally really good! We had a little miracle this week...Well i will just get right to it! Well, do you remember that one guy that i told you about. He is really good friends with Dieter F Uchtdorf and he is the manager for this really famous restaurant here in germany and he is also an olympic runner? Yeah... Well we finially got him to commit to baptism.. It was really really cool! He has been investagating the church for over 12 years now and has been a really really strong non member so to say hahah! It was really cool he told me i was like one of his best friends and asked me to do the baptism!!! He is sooooo cool and he is a pretty young guy too he is about 30!! He is honestly like my best friend i have met on my mission because i dont really like other missionaries! He also told me that i am one of the best missionaries he has ever met and that means a lot becuase he has gone through a buznch of missionaries!!!  He is gonna be baptiesed on the 16 of may the only problem is that transfers are on the 3rd of may! I told him that and he said it doesnt matter he will just go to where ever I am to be baptised!!! This is like the happiest I have been on my mission!!! It is honestly soooo cool!!! :) 
Well... I cant say that this week was all fun and awesome.... So we just found out that Peace and her husband will be splitting up... Like forever!!! We are gonna try to meet with them one last time and talk to them about it before they make a fast decision... ITs mainly the husbands fault... He is kinda a jerk and not the easiest guy to get along with... He keeps telling me that his wife doesnt give him the respect he deserves??? I dont know im not the biggest fan of him but, I will do what i can to help out the problem... 
Besides that my week wasnt too special.. We didnt do too much just doin the same ole same ole... I thik im gonna be transfered though.. I have been here for 4 transfers now.. Thats kinda a long time! ITs my longest area... ELder Cannon will probabyl leave together.. 
Well tell ethan im really proud of him! He sounds like he is doing awesome and getting really stong! He is finially growing up hahaha! Im also super stoked that he has some friends to hang out with now!! Thats pretty crazy!!! 
Thats great news!!! Alyssa and wes finially sold the house.. Or maybe or something?? Well is sounds like progress haha! Where are they gonna live?? Thats my biggest question??
Tell your ladies. i say Ich wünche euch einen shönen morgen!!! :) 

Well i love you all sooo much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment