Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, May 20, 2013

May 12

HEy momma, well, I am gonna start off by answering all of your questions... First the branch is really nice but, Its just hard to connect with them because I only understand soo much! That is hard for me because i love to be social and talk to people but its hard when i can ol´nly say soo much and i can only understand soo much! But, they do feed us somethimes. There is only 20-30 members and we have already visited all of them! We have already met with one family 3 times! Our apartment is nice, we have bunkbeds and the shower is really small. But, like i said we are the only place that has a dryer and a good weight set! So i like the apartment. 
   So i am sorry if this email is short there is just not too much to tell you. I told you all that happened during the week on saturday. I do want you to know that the skype time is not a distraction... The funny thing is its the love and support from you and katie that makes this sooo easy! Every time i get on the computer and see your emails it gives me soo much more strenght to move on! Nothing is stronger than love and thats what keeps me going! So I love you all sooo much and I want you to know that

No comments:

Post a Comment