Germany flag

Germany flag

Monday, May 20, 2013

May 19


HEy ther momma. well i am sorry i am on sooo early today and probably wont be able to chat. We are on super early because we are in an internet cafe in zwickau because our district leader wanted to have district p day! 
    Well this week was a good one we picked up another investagator, her name is frau rosenburg she is not too intrested in the the book of mormon or anything but she is intrested in the plan of salvation. SO we will keep working on that with her. Things seem to be picking up around here. I just hope me and my comp can start to get along we argue about almost everything. I cant wait for the transfer to end! 
     Well, before i tell you this i dont want you to get worried.... But, yesterday someone pulled a gun on me... It was really random and i wasnt scared at all. we were in the middle of a public area so i knew he wasnt gonna shoot me so i just kept teaching him. He saw that i wasnt scared and just put his gun back in his bag and left! The best of the day was when carson pulls up on his mortorcycle (the gangster). HE gave me a german lesson it was sooo funny then he ran back onto his mototcycle, gave us his gangster hand shake and took off! He is sooo smooth!
Sorry its short today but I am in an intenet cafe that has a Turkish key board. 
I love you all 
Elder Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment